Yes! KVM VPS Standard
- 2 CPU Cores
- 2 GB RAM
- 30 GB Disk Space
- 1 TB Bandwidth
Yes! KVM VPS Pro
- 3 CPU Cored
- 6 GB RAM
- 120 GB Disk Space
- 3 TB Bandwidth
Yes! KVM VPS Business
- 2 CPU Cores
- 4 GB RAM
- 60 GB Disk Space
- 2 TB Bandwidth
Yes! KVM VPS Elite
- 4 Cores CPU
- 8 GB RAM
- 240 GB Disk Space
- 3 TB Bandwidth
Can I install cPanel on my VPS package?
We have an automated installation process configured on our VPS servers. When you buy a KVM VPS, cpanel will be installed on your package. This is inclusive of any package that you choose to buy.
- Container boot related issues
- Investigating Network related issues
- Hardware related issues
- Issue with deployment of VPS
- Investigation of any hacking attempts. Any findings and possible solutions will be reported.
- Setup and re-installation of VPS
- Core OS updates and patches
- Container login issues
- Reverse DNS setup (since we have the IPs control panel)
- Installation and support of core software packages
- Initial installation and basic firewall setup
- WHMCS installation only
Additionally, with cPanel
- Installation related
- Initial installation
- Initial service optimization
- Assistance with version upgrade
- Assistance with Repair of cPanel installation
- Troubleshooting of automated update and/or backup creation task
- Upgrade/reinstall exim MTA
- Upgrade/reinstall courier-imap POP3 and IMAP service
- Install/upgrade/reinstall/uninstall SpamAssassin
- Install/upgrade/reinstall/uninstall ClamAV antivirus
- Troubleshoot and repair mail delivery problems (note: problems caused by 3rd party mail scanning, filtering, products are not supported, custom delivery rules or ACLs are not supported) Troubleshoot standard Horde,roundcube and Squirrelmail webmail clients
- Apache web server recompilation
- PHP upgrade or recompilation with additional options/modules directly supported by cPanel's easyapache script
- PHP configuration modification
- ionCube installation/removal/upgrade
- Zend Optimizer installation/removal/upgrade
- eAccelerator installation/removal/upgrade
- Troubleshoot and repair Apache/PHP installation and/or configuration (note: custom Apache configuration or modules are not supported)
- Upgrade MySQL version
- Repair MySQL installation
- Troubleshoot MySQL startup or connectivity issues
Nameservers or DNS service
- Repair/reinstall named
- Named configuration troubleshooting
- Upgrade/reinstall proftpd or pure-ftpd FTP server
- FTP service configuration troubleshooting (note: custom configuration rules or custom FTP server modules are not supported)
What is a KVM VPS?
A KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) is a virtual private server which sits on top of a physical dedicated server. Resources are dedicated to the KVM VPS and are not shared with other users on the physical device, offering tremendous reliability and performance.
Is Upgrade/Downgrade possible?
No, an upgrade or downgrade is not possible between the VPS Hosting plans or resources.
What are the advantages of VPS Hosting?
With VPS Hosting, you have complete isolation. This means that no matter what other users might be doing on the server, your VPS package will be unaffected. With root access, you can install whatever applications you require. VPS also gives you guaranteed resources, so no matter what, the CPU,RAM, HDD and Bandwidth allocated to your VPS package will always be available for your applications. It gives you all the features and functions of Dedicated server, without the additional cost.